Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Follow up to Belated Sunday Meditation Post

Today I woke up and wrote.

This afternoon, I wrote a short fic between classes.

It feels awesome when I make my word worth something and respect myself and my writing.

And now, off to study so I can write even more.

2 comments:

John Goodrich said...

Yay! When the writing has such a need to be done that you have to sneak it into your schedule... that's really a golden moment. Like writing down an idea in the middle of driving because you know it's good, but it won't be there in twenty minutes. I look forward to reading what you wrote.

Renee M. Solberg said...

I very much look forward to sharing it with you. Odd piece not my usual thing, but liked.

...And now I'm writing something really fun!

The Fine Print

Creative Commons License
Words That Rattle 'Round My Head by Ray M. Solberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.