Tuesday, November 13, 2007

On a Slowboat

Writing is going very slow balanced with essays, school reading etc. But I'm remembering the advice I was given over the summer and even if it is only a little I'm writing everyday. I won't complete Nano this year, but that doesn't mean I can't complete my book. I will persevere.

2 comments:

John Goodrich said...

A little writing every day is vastly better than doing no writing. You're also feeding your story machine with all the course work you're doing. So go easy on yourself--you've got a lot going on.

But that little bit every day is important.

Have I mentioned that I miss you?

Renee M. Solberg said...

Probably not as much as I miss you.

Thank you and yes I must remember this I feel like I'm often behind when I should be further ahead.

All things in their own time, right?

The Fine Print

Creative Commons License
Words That Rattle 'Round My Head by Ray M. Solberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.