Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Scattered Distracted Writing Thoughts

I have had a hard time with my writing discipline as workload is currently very demanding, so I'm doing minimal effort. But I'm making an effort and writing something, every day. That counts right? Not as lengthy but I'm writing exercising my brain.

And now inspiration strikes as the thunder growls above my head and shakes the house. Quite a way for Mother Nature to announce darn your calendar, Fall is here. Sure, it's probably nothing compared to the East Coast storms, but still it rattles the house and makes the air smell earthy, damp and clean.

There's got to be something I can do with thunder right? That's a good prompt.

Ok work to do... and writing

No comments:

The Fine Print

Creative Commons License
Words That Rattle 'Round My Head by Ray M. Solberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.